Black tea is oxidized teas made from Camellia sinensis leaves. Black tea contains more caffeine than the more tea that is not oxidized. Black tea is also known as red tea, probably because the color is oxidized. Black tea is made from the same plant as green tea and white tea. The difference is the way the tea leaves are processed after picking. Green tea and white tea is not processed at all, whereas black tea is fully oxidized.
Black tea taste persisted for several years, in contrast with the green tea usually loses it in a year. Black tea can be consumed mixed with milk.
The benefits of black tea:
1. Black tea can refresh the body.
2. Black tea contains antioxidants that prevent damage caused by free radicals which can cause various diseases.
3. Drinking black tea helps arteries expand, increasing blood flow to the heart so that it can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke.
4. Black tea can be used in the fight against cancer. Tea can slow the growth of cancer cells without harming healthy cells.
5. Extracts are used as herbal tea can help the youth.
6. Black tea can help to burn fat and accelerate metabolism.
7. Black tea helps reduce bad cholesterol and increase good cholesterol
8. Tea contains fluoride, which can help prevent tooth decay by strengthening tooth enamel.
9. Black tea can help lower glucose levels, which can reduce the risk of cataracts, and other conditions caused by diabetes.Black tea is very beneficial for the health of the body.
Black tea has a very low caffeine content, so good for blood circulation, Fluoride contained in black tea help your oral health and bone intact. In addition, black tea also contains flavonoids. black tea in a single process can eliminate all the antioxidants present in it. Black tea not only helps fight bacteria but also strengthen immunity.
Black tea leaves are plucked from the plant called Camellia sinensis plant. Then soaked in black tea leaves that have dark colors. then dry and mature leaves are processed so dark. Black tea is much benefit to us, by drinking a cup of black tea on a regular basis our bodies become healthier and avoid stress, and black tea also helps your digestion works well because it can launch a digestive function. Benefits of black tea were able to reduce the risk of stroke due to balance the level of cholesterol in the body. and many other benefits.